Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimited Power (Eternal Servitude)
Personally, the only time I have seen Adon Graxis become really nuts is with a Dullahan. Otherwise I think it's relatively easy to stop most of the time, normally by silencing the caster or preventing them from having 6M as soon as possible. Silence is all over the place as well.

That said, regarding the whole "people pay a lot for it" happens nearly every time a decent 10* boss drop rolls out, sometimes people genuinely just want to try out stuff that sounds cool or rare.

I'd say Adon Graxis is fine where it is for now. I mean, sure, you can probably build a Dullahan dedicated to abusing it and only that, but I'd say that's a problem with Dullahans more so than the invocation.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Mewni, that was just my immediate thought if people were running into trouble with the staff, but thonking on it you're probably right. It's a nice weapon to see out and about and it's not so crazy in most situations. If a nerf goes out on it, I think spo's suggestion is a fine one.

Fern's also very right. Hands of the Giant has gone for at least 150k before, Coastal Squall certainly more, Eternal Servitude is just a little bit harder to grind compared to those because you also need to farm Loyrwell to farm it.
If any numbers were to be tweaked, I'd rather it be exclusively the Fellels/Plisafs components than anything else.

Personally, I always felt Adon Graxis was breaching into the Rank C invocation levels of power. I wouldn't be devastated to see that change, but I also don't have the weapon or first-hand experience using it.
I'm with Kameron here. It's an invocation and all, but the duration and level of Fellels/Plisafs should be smaller. The lowered statistics are already good enough a benefit for the spell, plus the map-wide knockdown, of course.

The 'never hit' and 'never miss' curses being so long are being the straw that's breaking the camel's back there.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]