Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Demon Hunter] Devil May Dual Wield.
Passive (under Reaver stance): grants additional hit to gun weapons and power to sword weapons if dual wielded.
2 ranks, 1 to take, 2 to not consume skill slots.

Passive (under Desperado Stance):Grants additional critical to gun weapons and added evade for dual wielding a sword and gun.

Passive (Under Cobra Stance) increases your maximum skill pool size by .5 per Demon Hunter skill equipped if dual wielding a sword and gun weapon.

Passive (Under Matador Stance) Increases your armor and magic armor by 5 if dual wielding a sword and gun weapon.

Do it for him.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • Ham
I would love Demon Hunter to get an innate that promotes dual wielding guns and swords similar to Vent Petale for duelist and Dualpower for Tactician, infact I'm very surprised it hasn't already.

The main thing DH needs for it to be successful is SWA, Crit and Skill Pool
I think this would be a neat addition, still gives each stance their own identity despite being the same requirements to get that buff. And it's not too universal as to be used and abused by people who tack on DH due to it's easy application to any build.

Overall, hecc ya.
[Image: nfxQVrc.png]
As SL2's resident mono DH, I feel like I should weigh in on this.

All in all, currently dual wielding as a DH is a massive disadvantage, since you lose the ability to use offhands, such as shields, ghosthand, bands etc. So a passive that makes it actually feel worth it would absolutely be nice.

I'm not too sure about Cobra buffing skill slots, even though I know the struggle. That in itself could be an entirely different passive. I'd rather keep cobra to its theme of being evasive, and perhaps giving +(x) amount of evade for the purpose of evasion instead. Other than that, no problems with it.

Semi-related add on:

The pizza passive is currently useless. Why waste already limited SP on a passive that, with current game economy, can be outshone by just slapping an item belt full of fugu or custard and being on your merry way.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryuzaki's post:
  • Ham
Dammit Raigen, too soon. But.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Zvu...sp=sharing

Simplifying to "Must have a Gun and a Sword equipped" will do the trick pretty nice, I reckon. I like that. Armor/M.Armor should probably be +10~15 too.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Dual wielding always needs some love.
So, for a minor re-visitation to this. How about this, if these skills ever do get added, they become more powerful if mono-classing Demon Hunter. With a bit of a change to cobra where it gives evade for using evasion to allow for snake dancer evades to be more effective instead of added skill slots. If monoclass, the evade now applies to all forms of evade. and under desperado stance, the bonus to evade, replace that with power to guns, if mono class, add in a +20% skill scaling for them. i like the idea of mono-classing classes being fun, so why not start off small?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I have nothing else to say but yes, yes, yes.