Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Changes!
So, I wasn't exactly too sure if I should post this in the donation items suggestions since it pertained to one of the donation items, but I'll just compile them nicely here as my first time! Big Grin

So, let's start with:

Mounts: It's something every player has wanted, mainly for the fun aspects that could be brought alongside. Many joke (including myself) about them having an over-world speed increase, but let's be real. The main reason everyone wants it is so they could ride on a giant birb, dragon, wolf or horsie. I've seen it requested a few times on the discord, and thought I'd stack it to the list.

Penultimate Bling: So, this one is a bit more of a trickier one which is where I got stuck. According to blissey who I spoke to about the object, it was originally an item given to those who would help with bugs that gave your character sparkles and made your name golden in the chat. However, when converted into a donation variant, it lost it's golden name bonus and just grants sparkles for a pretty hefty 500 Asago's. Now, I could make a fair argument that the price should be dropped down to 300 and give anyone who's bought it a small gift (maybe two boxes of mirror shards ) but the main point of me bringing this suggestion here is to change it from being an accessory to a toggle-item like how Rainbow Rose and Rainbow Note are. It really hurts that it takes up an accessory slot, one that could be used for something more important. And if for some reason that's not doable, how about a 'donation accessory slot' where we could place it in rather than using up an actual one?

More Save Slots: Good heaven do I detest having only 3 save slots. I'm not a multiple accounts type of guy, I don't enjoy that at all. I'd prefer having all character's I'd want to do on one singular account. Even if it means dropping some actual cash on a donation item that increases it. Please and thanks.

More Global Banking Flexibility: As the name implies, I find sometimes creating a new character is a tad.. Harsh? There are items you'd wish you could give them from the start (or glass shards you'd want to transfer) but can't! How about we soften up a little and allow some minor global bank transferring between characters? Even if it's just some minor things like Murai so we could rp as a naturally rich character from the start rather than acting rich but not having even a dime on their name :p?

Guild Rework: I heard talks about this being a possible update, but if it's not it deffo should be. There should be things to edit what ranks of your guild can do, as well as editing names for even the guild leader. I'd love a full expansion, even maybe a donation item that lets you make guild invitations for free and maybe another donation item to expand how many members can be within your guild!

Free Inn: Mainly a donation item suggestion, however it doesn't have to be. It could also instead just be a long quest-line that at the end of, allows you to stay at any Inn for free. semi-reference to john wick as well.

Mirror Shard Sharing: Almost forgot about this one. Make glass shards an account shared thing. Meaning regardless of which character you use a glass shard on, all characters will have it unlocked. This would make everyone's life a LOT easier specially when theirs just one or two specific glass shards you want! Perhaps also a checklist to see which glass shards we are missing for those who just want to unlock said thing? It'd be very nice c:

and laaastly.. Bringing back Pet Face Icons: boy o boy how everyone would love this. It would specially go perfect for mounts in the case that dev doesn't want to give mounts a profile description or face icons either since we could just cover it with our pet! It allows for so much more to be rp'd and desired, and I'm positive it's something requested before on the discord but never added here, least from what I saw!

Those are all for now, hopefully dev/a GM could have a looksie :lol:
Hell yis mounts.
Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Guild Rework: I heard talks about this being a possible update, but if it's not it deffo should be. There should be things to edit what ranks of your guild can do, as well as editing names for even the guild leader. I'd love a full expansion, even maybe a donation item that lets you make guild invitations for free and maybe another donation item to expand how many members can be within your guild!

Bringing back Pet Face Icons: boy o boy how everyone would love this. It would specially go perfect for mounts in the case that dev doesn't want to give mounts a profile description or face icons either since we could just cover it with our pet! It allows for so much more to be rp'd and desired, and I'm positive it's something requested before on the discord but never added here, least from what I saw!

All my yes for the Guild rework, purely and simply because I feel it would make managing a guild more easier for a the guild leader if they were able to give members permissions to have the ability to change ranks. Only the guild leader should be able to give these permissions and revoke them where needed.

As for pet face icons. I feel this will just add more server bloat if anything. Im not saying its really a bad thing but I think its just gonna be an issue with server bloat.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Alright. Time to exist loudly since i'm being watched and told to do so.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Mounts: It's something every player has wanted, mainly for the fun aspects that could be brought alongside. Many joke (including myself) about them having an over-world speed increase, but let's be real. The main reason everyone wants it is so they could ride on a giant birb, dragon, wolf or horsie. I've seen it requested a few times on the discord, and thought I'd stack it to the list.

I. I'm unsure if I have no feelings about this or if i'm really indifferent. It'd just be visual more than anything so probably indifferent. It'd be weird to see like half of the people in the world doing so, and weirder since that'd mean a need for new sprites or something. It's cool, I guess.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Penultimate Bling: So, this one is a bit more of a trickier one which is where I got stuck. According to blissey who I spoke to about the object, it was originally an item given to those who would help with bugs that gave your character sparkles and made your name golden in the chat. However, when converted into a donation variant, it lost it's golden name bonus and just grants sparkles for a pretty hefty 500 Asago's. Now, I could make a fair argument that the price should be dropped down to 300 and give anyone who's bought it a small gift (maybe two boxes of mirror shards ) but the main point of me bringing this suggestion here is to change it from being an accessory to a toggle-item like how Rainbow Rose and Rainbow Note are. It really hurts that it takes up an accessory slot, one that could be used for something more important. And if for some reason that's not doable, how about a 'donation accessory slot' where we could place it in rather than using up an actual one?

Remnants of old still have the golden touch. It also makes your OOC name colorful and it's not limited to G O L D . Normal Bling made it Gold ICly and OOCly (and LOOCly) . So I don't mind much for whatever. You fix the duplication bugs or massively reported bugs and tah-dah. Name of gold exists. Otherwise, pay for vanity. In general, if you're paying asagos for some bling, you're pretty much primarily paying for the sparkle effect. It taking up a slot is weird but semi-understandable.

Namely since i'd assume the primary reason for it was that you're really in it just for the sparkles and colored OOC name so in concept, it'd be one of those "this really doesn't overall matter or is a hard flex if combat exists" so. I'm still more in favor of it getting changed to a non-acc slot consuming item but iffy on the price being lowered and I generally don't think it matters if it changes or stays too much.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:More Save Slots: Good heaven do I detest having only 3 save slots. I'm not a multiple accounts type of guy, I don't enjoy that at all. I'd prefer having all character's I'd want to do on one singular account. Even if it means dropping some actual cash on a donation item that increases it. Please and thanks.

Just naturally increase it to five or something. I'm pretty heavily against this in terms of having to pay for extra save slots. Not much more to say on that.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:More Global Banking Flexibility: As the name implies, I find sometimes creating a new character is a tad.. Harsh? There are items you'd wish you could give them from the start (or glass shards you'd want to transfer) but can't! How about we soften up a little and allow some minor global bank transferring between characters? Even if it's just some minor things like Murai so we could rp as a naturally rich character from the start rather than acting rich but not having even a dime on their name :p?

Ah, yes. Create a rule to prevent this then buy your way to circumvent it. I'd personally go target the twinking rule and how silly it can be at times rather than having people consume the real money bucks to circumvent an intentional rule. You can transfer the raw mirror shard items themselves between alts as if they were donor items so. Don't believe that's an issue. The main issue is one you covered down below. So pretty hard to see this as nothing more than a meme to circumvent the usually silly twinking rule. Especially since the global bank is strictly only for donor items which you can already transfer 90% of between characters/alts. Even house tickets man. Woman. Whatever you are.

So that's a hard no from me. Just go get money from a friend or earn it or do what the real gamers do. Bitch at twinking rule pls.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Guild Rework: I heard talks about this being a possible update, but if it's not it deffo should be. There should be things to edit what ranks of your guild can do, as well as editing names for even the guild leader. I'd love a full expansion, even maybe a donation item that lets you make guild invitations for free and maybe another donation item to expand how many members can be within your guild!

Yes. Simply yes. There's pretty much no reason why this shouldn't be a thing. Making guild invitations for free is debatable, as is the donation item for expanding how many members can be in there. Probably just make it so you can pay normal murai as always to expand slots. You already pay it to get a guild to begin with. Murai gaining ain't that hard and buying a guild is typically a one time thing. From there, just make it like, 250 murai per extra slot to a cap or something of some reasonable number.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Free Inn: Mainly a donation item suggestion, however it doesn't have to be. It could also instead just be a long quest-line that at the end of, allows you to stay at any Inn for free. semi-reference to john wick as well.
It's literally 10 murai at the base that goes down with how much reputation you have in a specific place. Work hard enough and it'll be free eventually. Remedia is a waifu and thus she should always charge your ass, filthy arena battleholic heathens. So no. Bad. Keep waifus employed.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:Mirror Shard Sharing: Almost forgot about this one. Make glass shards an account shared thing. Meaning regardless of which character you use a glass shard on, all characters will have it unlocked. This would make everyone's life a LOT easier specially when theirs just one or two specific glass shards you want! Perhaps also a checklist to see which glass shards we are missing for those who just want to unlock said thing? It'd be very nice c:

Considering they're designed to be literal lootboxes. I doubt that'll see much change. It'd be nice. But just saying, wishful thinking mostly. Especially considering the save slot idea you requested up above. That's like a easy mode combo route to people just not having to buy mirror shards and the whole thing becoming invalidated far faster if more stuff isn't produced to make up for it with enough speed and haste.

Although the checklist is very much yes. I don't care if actual mirror shard functionality doesn't change, but I want that damn checklist. There''s literally no reason we shouldn't have it.

Godhood post_id=38409 time=1575146227 user_id=2129 Wrote:and laaastly.. Bringing back Pet Face Icons: boy o boy how everyone would love this. It would specially go perfect for mounts in the case that dev doesn't want to give mounts a profile description or face icons either since we could just cover it with our pet! It allows for so much more to be rp'd and desired, and I'm positive it's something requested before on the discord but never added here, least from what I saw!

I mean, sure. Go nuts. Go absolutely wild. Go crazy. Go positively bonkers. Go mad, bruv. All that.
HexGirlBestGirl post_id=38420 time=1575409417 user_id=2122 Wrote:It's literally 10 murai at the base that goes down with how much reputation you have in a specific place. Work hard enough and it'll be free eventually. Remedia is a waifu and thus she should always charge your ass, filthy arena battleholic heathens. So no. Bad. Keep waifus employed.

It's literally 10 murai to use the mage guild as well, but you can have a item to negate that, so i fail to see why the argument of it being cheap matters at all when INN services and repairs are far more used than the mage guild.

As for the character expansion...thats silly. Why even bother paying Asagos for that if you can just make another account and transfer Dono items freely? Not only will it cost nothing but give 3 more slots instead of 2. So yeah, i also rather just have that expanded in general.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mewni's post:
  • Trexmaster
Mewni post_id=38421 time=1575442379 user_id=2075 Wrote:
HexGirlBestGirl post_id=38420 time=1575409417 user_id=2122 Wrote:It's literally 10 murai at the base that goes down with how much reputation you have in a specific place. Work hard enough and it'll be free eventually. Remedia is a waifu and thus she should always charge your ass, filthy arena battleholic heathens. So no. Bad. Keep waifus employed.

It's literally 10 murai to use the mage guild as well, but you can have a item to negate that, so i fail to see why the argument of it being cheap matters at all when INN services and repairs are far more used than the mage guild.

Okay. This is a fair point. But at least negating that makes IC sense. Ya know. Single group of people able to be the only ones to meme portal you across the world selling shady subscription service. I'unno how giving people free reign to sleeping in every existing inn the world. But it could exist, thinking on it. It'd be weird. But it can.
Nice to see everyone seems to like some of the suggestions :p