Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moonblade
I had a thought of a potential skill for the 'moonblade' sword which uses its effect it applies on hit to deal light damage with a chance to blind. It could be something else but, I figured not many would use the moonblade in the first place.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I personally would give it the potential to get a buff for each phase of Iahsus.
Red = STR
Purple = RES
Orange = DEF
Yellow = LUC
Inactive = SKI
It's uhh, moonblade, not Iahsusblade. I'd like a Iahsusblade though.

As for the potential, something tied to exorcising would be nice, instead. Imagine a blade that has Holy for potential, but can also be Vorpal'd or Rebellion'd? People would definitely stop using the meta blades in exchange for this and Kpec would be baffled.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Isn't this more of a suggestion than a balance fu? It doesn't seem like a thread trying to balance anything, honestly.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Moonblade is a bit weak and has been regarded as a meme weapon for nearly a decade, it probably belongs in balance fu regardless.
Snake post_id=38662 time=1578154639 user_id=310 Wrote:It's uhh, moonblade, not Iahsusblade. I'd like a Iahsusblade though.

As for the potential, something tied to exorcising would be nice, instead. Imagine a blade that has Holy for potential, but can also be Vorpal'd or Rebellion'd? People would definitely stop using the meta blades in exchange for this and Kpec would be baffled.

A moon has more correlation to a hanging "star" in the sky than another attempt at using holy cheese with a vorpal slapped on it.
i am beyond insulted that my moonblade thread which addresses its scaling and bugs has zero posts

u all betrayed me. i hope you get pushed into lvl 60 firebird feathers and cinders

https://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic....amp;t=7472
[Image: tenor.gif]
I really like that idea K Pec. To further add onto being stronger at night, I'd love for it to maybe have a Dark Souls esque potential skill called Lunar Slash - Which releases a slash of moonlight that deals unresistable light or akashic magical damage that scales off your SWA + Light ATK in a 7 range tile line. It can hit multiple enemies.