Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v. 2.17b]Karaten is so snobby
The combined snootiness of Karaten prevents it from experiencing the times of day. Day, afternoon, and night cycles don't happen in Karaten for some reason. I assume lighting isn't working either.

Furthermore, the Cellsvich and Lispool Mage's Guilds do not have an option for teleporting to Karaten. This does not seem true for other guilds, nor is it true in reverse (as in, you can still teleport to ALL places from Karaten).
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Also, it snows in Karaten. I feel like this is intentional due to Karaten being situated atop a mountain, but just thought I'd let you know in case it wasn't.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
adding to this, if it is nightfall and you enter Karaten, then leave, the overworld map will also be in daytime mode. However going into chataranga will cease this and follow appropriate night cycle.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Since this seems to be for Karaten bugs, I'd like to add on that when you do a blood drive in Karaten, the nurse doesn't seem to spawn. I'm not sure the cause of this either unfortunately.
Please don't pile up different issues in the same thread in the future, but these are all corrected.