Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation into Dullahan (LE)
After a few hours of wasted grinding on an old Human I wanted to rework I realized that they can't LE into Dullahans.

I figured that this was forgotten to add back then when Dullahan came out, so I wanted to suggest the Option to do that.

New LE Transformation: Dullahan.
for Humans only I assume? I am not sure if other races actually can turn into one lorewise.
Any race can become a dullahan, but that's not how they work. It wasn't forgotten, it was intentionally left out.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Grandpa post_id=38763 time=1579285551 user_id=70 Wrote:Any race can become a dullahan, but that's not how they work. It wasn't forgotten, it was intentionally left out.

This. I'm very heavily against allowing LEs into Dullahans at any given time.
Oh? Why were they left out then?

I mean we already had cases of people turning into one ICly after death. Seems to me mostly just like a quality of life thing to be honest, as nothing stops me from just making a dullahan and claiming this otherwise, it just is more grinidng.
As far as I am aware, there has only been one case of a player-character turning into a Dullahan, and that was Brent, which required GM approval.

The issue with letting people turn into Dullahans, is the method of which they're made. You don't just make a Dullahan, and people don't just become them. What people would actually use this for, would be to cop out of death, which is a little silly.

If you cannot turn into the race via the LE options, you're not supposed to turn into those races.
Fair enough, was just curious!