Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Boxer QoL adjustments
With the recent positive change to Evasive strike for martial artists being changed to how Spoops is suggesting in this thread.

I don't think it would hurt at all to have Boxer and Verglas skills also have the same treatment seeing as how most of their skills really need to be at rank 5 are almost necessary for a full setup.

Its such a tedious chore to pick up verglas or boxer when monk just literally outclasses both of these with having more skills and abilities that can be mixed and matched.

Something that the other two promoted classes don't have the luxury of.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I'd like to agree with Crixius, when it comes to triggering On The Ropes or avoiding it you can actually turn towards the side similar to how you would turn in order to reduce an enemy's chance to hit by the most effectively.

The dead range is simply not fair to boxers, I don't really perceive it as a justifiable weakness and more as a way to just play against them in a very annoying fashion. While other classes are able to do it for essentially very little cost to their defensive play or momentum, boxer kinda needs to be in close range to be effective, so it would make sense they have some kind of strength in close range.

As for K Peculiar, skill pool and points are also my main concern here, this is a destiny Verglas/Boxer with some FAIRLY considerable SKI and WIL, GUI is not exactly a useful stat to them, and I have 8 skill slots I still need to fill out before I have everything I really want to have equipped.

[Image: He0fr8A.png]

Skill slots are a just a nightmare, I'd have to equip a tome to equip half of the skills I need to function to the same level of a duelist or mage, I can't even imagine how its like for a non-destiny Verglas or Boxer to function alongside other classes.
Boxer does have Orkam for enemies at your diagonals, since it pulls them into melee range.

I do recognize that Boxer is another really greedy SP class though.