Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Impact Ignited Edition
Style Seeds. They change what a spell looks like as far as animation goes.

Likewise, why not apply this to normal weapons as well? Basic attacks, special attacks and any skills that perform basics can have a little item that mechanically changes the attack animation of what they look like.

Now, you can argue. Yes. This will fuck up knowing what some builds are or what weapons people are using if they're special in particular. (i.e vorpal fang having changed animation pretty much gives you minimal way to know it's a vorpal fang) but at the same time, concealment exists. So the animation at that point is pretty much the only real way we could know.

So how about it? Who's down for this? I can see how it's a good and bad idea, so I WANT OPINIONS.
I have wanted Style Seeds for other weapons for a while, even if there's some things that could get silly like Bellowing Stag on a Lead Storm. Which could actually probably crash the server now that I think about it.

Although, Style Seeds for Swords, Spears, Axes, Daggers and Fists should be okay. Pretty sure Vorpal Fang has a set animation for when it Vorpal Strikes, and Tarnada would show you Tarnada Charges most of the time anyway...

I think it should just be limited to the five I mentioned so we don't get things like Style Seeds Lead Storm crashing the server.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Absolutely! We want to be cool as well ;d
Other than game clarity becoming an issue and the Bellowing Stag style Lead Storm issue Fern discussed, I'm all for this. Let's get this party started.
At any rate, you won't be opening your back (voluntarily) to a VA, no matter what sort of dagger they have.