Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Vile Substance
Reports have been made of strange puddles of something luminous blue in color spread throughout the land of Sigrogana, often in locations like forests and mountains. All who have come into contact with these puddles without maintaining distance seem to have fallen gravely ill, either falling into comatose or falling into madness until cured. All reports come with a feeling of dread - most victims report feeling watched when they encountered such a puddle.

Lately, animals covered in the goop have been found inching ever closer to the city of Cellsvich - but almost all of these animals are found as living corpses, or die shortly after being found, only to reanimate soon after. Seems something sinister is disturbing the wildlife...

Friday, 21st February, 10:30PM GMT - An event will take place in the forest near Cellsvich. Feel free to get involved, but I make one request - don't come here expecting PvP. If possible, I'd personally like to avoid it. There are some things I can't properly convey with mechanics here (and on short notice won't have any GMs to make mobs so PvE is out too) - plus, I just don't find PvP based plot fun. That means it'll be all RP based! Coming here means you also consent to (not death) possibly being inflicted with the symptoms mentioned up there.

If you want to be involved in some way, get in touch at Appo#5466 and I'll see if I can bring you on board in some way (provided we mesh, that's important)
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
The luminous blue puddles considered a danger to animal - and potentially human - life have become more frequent at closer points towards Cellsvich as of recent. Still most commonly found in forests and mountains, there seems to be a large concentration of them located across the extent of the forest nearest the imperial capital. Foxes and Wolf corpses, reanimated and slathered in this luminous blue, have been seen in clusters disrupting trade routes and occasionally attempting to breach city walls - without anything close to success.

Rumors of shadows drifting about through the forest have grown more and more frequent, and an eerie black mist and abnormal cloud of darkness has begun to form overhead a part of the forest. Seems the sinister atmosphere might be about to reach its peak.

Something wicked is coming.

Reminder: The Event is Friday, 21st of [strike]September[/strike] February, 10:30GMT. On the day this has been posted that means that the event is tommorow. If you have any questions refer to my discord up there. I will answer any I can, within reason. All RP abilities that will be in play this event have now been run by a GM, too.

Please treat your fellow players nicely tommorow. (including me, pls, I'm trying my best with what I have)

Aqua I swear to god if you correct me one more time-
Notice: This event has been pushed back. Not by long, mind you. The new time for the event will be Midnight [GMT]. At the time of the post that is about 3 hours away. If this is a problem DM me to seek clarification as to why it has been moved back. Sorry for the inconvenience.