Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing healing reduction to heal 1 HP minimum
The requested change is that healing reductions don't make healing round down to 0 HP. As it stands, this being a thing makes it so Pale Lauder Infections and being a Vampire makes you unable to recover HP from Sal Volatiles. It would be nice to avoid weird issues like that in the future.

There's also the parasite infection preventing you from getting up with Die Hard. Maybe it could be made so the minimum HP you can heal is 1 HP unless you have interference.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I think this is perfectly acceptable, this could screw over an early player quite a bit as well, given they often will not have the talent points to afford perfect for Sal Volatiles.
I really believe the same way it's impossible to do 0 damage to something, like it was changed a long time ago, should also work for heals. It's a sound change, imo. And helps people not metagame Vampires that well.

Though, I believe that healing reduction in general shouldn't affect heals that are equal or under either 8 or 10 HP. This could easily be a trait that evolves from Stability.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]