Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V.2.19b] Unable to Apply for Roles
As the title states, after the latest update of water sourcing after some point I tried to see if I was able to apply for a role, since I had previously not had one. Despite never having applied for one, it does nothing but give me the system message "You already have a role and cannot apply for new ones". When I try to see if I can remove any application, to see if it was that, I get the system message "No valid roles were found for this option". I do not know anything more than this, and my reputation screen just continues to show my role as None.

Edit: Was told to include key and slot number. T0asty.slot1
Just to double make sure. You don't have an alt with a role already? Since you can only have 1 role in general per IP and you'll get that message if any other of your keys or characters has a role.

Otherwise, I think that's coming up since all available slots for roles are taken up.
No. It's the only character I use, I don't have any other alts that would have any roles at all. Something along the lines of this problem also came up when I tried to trade with a separate player that, somehow, had the same I think it was CID? Basically the twinking system prevented us from trading despite living miles apart. I don't know if possibly that has anything to do with it though.