Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Farce
There's not a lot of incentive to be running cursed weaponry on hexers right now due to the nerfs that happened to Dark Invasion, also Evil Force doesn't see much use because the passive itself is not worth the skill points if hexer is not main classed.

Most basic attacking builds are not running hexer as main class either, maybe we'd see people stray away from vorpal or bloodhunt nearly as often if Evil Force wasn't halved while Hexer is sub-classed, also there's more hexer main class skills now that still facilitate it as being worth main class to other setups.

TL;DR, can we please remove the main class stipulation on Evil Force? Claret call and ignite power are not main class and achieve even more damage than it.
I don't see why this couldn't happen myself. Please let me edge more.

... No seriously, I can't imagine a problem with this.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'd rather have it the other way around, half the damage of CC and IP if not Main classed. But on the other hand..Even then they would be stronger than Evil force for the most part. *shrug*

Whatever I guess.
I'm gonna bump this thread because I still think with all the main class benefits Hexer already has, this skill doesn't really need to be merely mediocre when you're not main classed hexer. (especially cause it costs a skill slot)
Honestly, this in the end is just an overall waste of 5 points either way. You could get many other important things like an Invocation on the place of this. And the fact you need a weapon with a curse further botches this too.

I'd very much prefer this giving SWA in general, rather than basic hit power.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]