Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fangfare Fanfare
[Image: unknown.png]

This dagger is very bad, especially since it's a boss 10*. Its special effect requires you to dodge a basic attack. Basic attacks are rare enough, and dodging people who actively basic attack is also hard.

Then there's its scaling. Almost no dagger build requires strength that's viable.

My Recommendations:

Get rid of the STR Scaling, it doesn't really fit the dagger anyway, and it diminishes what use it can be. Make the dagger require CEL/SKI/LUC, or SKI/LUC.

Make the Special effect trigger on evasion on a 24% chance, and make the immobilize two rounds instead of one round at the very least.

Maybe make the Fangfare do ice damage equal to % Will like the swords do instead, just anything to make this a better Boss 10* at the very least.
I support the changes posted here. It's such an awkward dagger to receive from one of the harder dungeon bosses. I've always wanted it to inflict Frozen LV 100 instead of Immobilize, though. It fits with the ice theme of you creating an ice statue.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Fangfare is pretty trash, agreed - 1+ from me.
Fangfare is incredibly underwhelming for what it does, I think if you change it to be more in line with what ice identifies with as a stat (Mostly just SKI scaling with GUI scaling) it should help it out tremendously, perhaps have its passive apply on evasion-effects as well such as Cobra's snake dancer and you've got a thematic dagger, with elemental impacts supporting DH/Soldier skills as well to weave in a very nice ice theme.

In short, ye it could use a bit of a tweak to make better.
Agreed, I tried using it but even as a sidearm, when it even faces the conditions whats it seems to be made for (Able to dodge basic attacks) its pretty unreliable too to the RNG of its effect. And that condition itself is rare as Sarah says.

So nothing of this dagger is really good, and I feel boss 10* should all be pretty good. Espicially from stronger bosses.
Fangfare is more a low midtier weapon which is really shouldn't be(Don't cry Jarmor, you are just a little forgotten.)
Can we jut flat out remove Strength scaling from all daggers other than the two or three fire elementally tied daggers.