Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flow Control [DH, Item Swapping and I.]
Simple request.

Can Demon Hunter get a skill to make weapon swapping better to utilize?

Here's what I want preferably and would like to see, but just a thought. So.

1. An innate that gives a permanent duration status that gets consumed on your first item swap and basically makes it airborne compatible and 2m or 1m instead of 3m. This will trigger and be consumed on Shurikens utilizing the refund momentum talent, so all fair game.

2. An innate that allows +1 Weapon to be equipped into your item belt for more versatility. Just like a Demon Hunter should be. Seems a bit imbalanced though, so hesitant.

3. A skill, likely in the Reaver or Desperado tree that causes you to item swap after utilizing it. i.e A stylish attack that swaps your weapon after it hits, preferably to combo seamlessly.

I just want to see cool weapon tricks man. Anyone got some ideas? Thoughts? Opinions? I assure you, I did not account for balance so. Get to discussing, disapproving or approving nerds. See ya.
I know jack about how balanced this would be, or wouldn't be, all I know is that I want something like this so bad. To be a true DH and swap between every weapon... That's the dream.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
You're opening a can of worms with this... and I love it. +1 support to weapon swapping mid-combo.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Regardless of balance, the general concept is something I can get behind. However, what I'd like to see is DH being able to fluidly swap. Not just once, not just between multiple weapons, but as part of it's combo potential.

Perhaps something like having the passive that reduces momentum of offensive skills also reduce swapping momentum. I don't know, not really that good at balance.

But I support the idea, I just hope the implementation is done in a stylish way. (Atm to me, only option 3 seems like it would accomplish that)
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
All my YES.

Make Donguri proud and Demon Hunter able to Sword-Trick-Sword-Trick better!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
1m would be fine, as long as its a specific classes gimmick.

in SL1 we had skilled weapon swap on martial warriors for the equivalent of 0m.