Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.23c] Knights of the Rotten Table
Shine Knights are just kind of messed up in many ways, some of this should be in suggestions but also I feel as though they were stronger before and something may have messed them up.

Their movement is horrible (3 tiles)
They still have old school charisma which doesn't work as of now
They do not have a shield in order to use protect (protect will not proc, and you cannot use guard)
When ending their turn with total control will only allow you to change their facing to the right
They also wear no armor, as I notice they proc full evasion
And below is their stats when you have 5 ranks

.png   dreamseeker_2020-05-04_15-37-12.png (Size: 9.6 KB / Downloads: 779)

For the only spell in the game that is a rank C invocation, these guys really don't pull their weight...it actually could explain the movement, do they not have enough STR or VIT to hold their weapons?
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
Pretty sure that this right here is happening with every merc, summoned ally and such in the game.

Which seems to be corrected.
It is yes, however Shine Knights have more than just stat problems, as I've listed.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
Summoned allies like Shine Knights don't need shields to use Protect. If you think Protect should applying in certain situations with them then I recommend turning on player-debug, as it will give you messages that can help see if there is a bug or not.