Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boned (Fitting Form)
I know we've come off the back of a series of ghost nerfs, so now might be a poor time to suggest a buff.

But given Claret Call's recent changes, I think this one might be simple enough without getting out of hand - especially given the current "meta" of the game, which I believe was a large part of the problem for most.

My idea is simply to increase the Fitting Form cap from 5 to 10. Most weapons are pretty heavy these days even without the requisite remains, so I think those that opt to not use the remains could use the little boost. It's something minor, but I think it would be nice.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Fitting Form is basically vital to actually stacking claret call now, so as long as this doesn't breach what is the most optimal for 2hand, I don't really believe the weight limitation being lifted a bit is a problem
The current Ghost nerfs to CC, while I understand who it was targeted, the basic attack ghost got hit from it quite hard. It makes it so using bloody palm, a class with a lotta multihit, or just fire tiles are the way to stack them now.

A buff to Ghost? WELL DAMN WE TRYING TO END THE WORLD HERE?!

But yes, it wouldn't be too bad to buff fitting form.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I don't really think that's necessary, even if that'd be a huge buff for me right now on my new char.

Well, I say Claret Call still applies on every instance of physical damage. If you can drag people through Cinders, have Poison, use Quickdraw or even utilize Twin Dance, you can get it back up quite fast, especially the moment your HP tips under 50%.

That's my input on that.

isnt this supposed to be in balance-fu btw?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
You see, that's kinda a problem, letting CC stack with other damage instance. While it's creative, others that doesn't build like that or don't build meta/cancer builds kinda suffers alot more from that. It stacking with Twin blades? Thats not bad, it stacking with stuff like thousand stab, rapid kick and so on, is saying people should run muti-hit class if they want it to work. And I don't know why guns stacks CC-

I'd say a small adjustment to it whereas it stacks more with MELEE basic attack and other ghost skills if they meet the requirement?
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]