Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toya-no-tori
I think its kinda weird that Toyatori, an ice themed gun with icy feathers, only has the capability of dealing pierce damage, I get that the feathers are supposed to be sharp feathers, but I think it'd be super cool if we could get it to also deal ice damage instead in some fashion.

So maybe giving Toyatori a potential that converts its damage type into ice damage could be a good thing, that way if anyone doesn't like the ice damage they can limit the potential or just not unlock it to begin with.

Would this get outta hand? Probably not, its not an overbearing gun to begin with.
I commit Toyatori into Expanding Ice. What will you do now?!

Memes aside, go ahead. It'd potentially make it inferior anyhow due to Ice being more resisted than Pierce. But I like me my thematic essence and potential weakness/intensify cold/winter's bite combo abuse.
It would make a simple but nice potential. I just wish same potential would allow the gun to fire one or two more additional rounds.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Can its skill also create Ice sheets? Atleast wheny ou are enchanted with Kraken/Mercury badge?