Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Dev!
Long time no see!

I'm always happy to see that SL is going strong. I thought it would be fun to let you know that I am now married to someone I met on Mitadake High and got to know through the original SL.

Crazy, huh? So thanks for making these games! They were a big part of my childhood and I have many fond memories.

Please take care and wish you all the best!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mello Tangelo's post:
  • Raizion
"Mello Tangelo" post_id=39682 time=1589229545 user_id=71 Wrote:Long time no see!

I'm always happy to see that SL is going strong. I thought it would be fun to let you know that I am now married to someone I met on Mitadake High and got to know through the original SL.

Crazy, huh? So thanks for making these games! They were a big part of my childhood and I have many fond memories.

Woah! Hi, Mello! You probably don't remember me (I used to play on another key during SL1 days), but it's so great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your marriage! I hope you two prosper together for eons upon eons.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
mello i MISS YOU

CONGRATULATIONS, ALSO!!!!!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
"Mello Tangelo" post_id=39682 time=1589229545 user_id=71 Wrote:Long time no see!

Congrats on the marriage, and long time no see! Hope you still take rockin' pictures of trees.
Hey Mello! Glad to see you're doing well, and wow, I'm pretty blown away to hear that something I made let you and your SO connect.

Feel free to stop by sometime if you have the time. I wish you all the best.
Blissey post_id=39685 time=1589250459 user_id=50 Wrote:Woah! Hi, Mello! You probably don't remember me (I used to play on another key during SL1 days), but it's so great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your marriage! I hope you two prosper together for eons upon eons.
Pssh, of course I remember you and your million characters Blissey (though I may not remember their names...). Thank you so much for your well wishes! Glad to see you're doing well!

Fern post_id=39686 time=1589250529 user_id=55 Wrote:mello i MISS YOU

CONGRATULATIONS, ALSO!!!!!
Miss you too! And thank you!

Kameron8 post_id=39687 time=1589250556 user_id=215 Wrote:Congrats on the marriage, and long time no see! Hope you still take rockin' pictures of trees.
I would show you but you left me on social media...thank you, though!!

Neus post_id=39702 time=1589417933 user_id=2 Wrote:Hey Mello! Glad to see you're doing well, and wow, I'm pretty blown away to hear that something I made let you and your SO connect.

Feel free to stop by sometime if you have the time. I wish you all the best.

It's always a fun story to tell. 'Oh yeah, we met playing an anime murder mystery game'. I absolutely will try and stop by a little more in the future. Wish you all the best too!!
AAAHHHH MELLO MUNCH!
Congrats
Munch
Late Message... But, welcome back to Sigrogana Legends Mello! After all I might be [i/]too[i] new to know you, but good job on your marriage!

We might have alot of amazing stuff while your away, but also why not go ahead joining to the discord while we could be glad that your back.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whitender's post:
  • Noxid