Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Witcher (Rogue)
Okay you're probably thinking "Swift that sounds crazy what are you talking about" well sit tight and just expand your mind hole a little as I give my idea.

I don't know if dev intends to do a 4th wave of promotional classes, I imagine if he does he'd have to revise the UI for classes which might be cool considering how far sl2 has come it might look rad as hell, moving past that point this class is an idea intended for Rogue in light of the Twin Dance change that it received.

Obviously don't call it a witcher but generally speaking a sort of dual sword class that makes use of the twin dance mechanic with certain dual wielded abilities that function as basic attacks as well making use of the alchemical side of a witcher with certain benefits such as imbueing elements into your weapons.

I'm bad at this so I don't have any mock ideas as far as skills go, for that I'm sorry but I wanted to put the idea out there because I'd love it if we had this because I can already imagine a dual sword class being extremely fun to play, as long as it's balanced around twin dance so it doesn't come out broken immediately.
Oh and if you have any ideas feel free to input it because honestly, I didn't have enough myself.