Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talent Rework Idea
So often times you end up with extra points in certain parts of the talent system with the way it's set up currently, so perhaps instead of investing into certain sub trees, we could invest into the main tree and distribute from there?

But like with talents that expect 1.5or 2 stat points per investment use .5 per investment

Here's an example

Packrat and Preperation both cost 1.5, concealment cost 2

I only actually need 15 points in them, where each one has an extra point due to the way the current system works, which could be efficiently done where all talents draw from a main talent, survival.

Maybe use more points per 1.5 point talents but that'd be about 7.5, maybe more if you make it cost more for 1.5's as opposed to the 11 talent points spent with extra wasted talent points.

Not every build needs so many but some could use a better efficiency spread, I'd also like it if we had more talents but that's a topic for another day.
I'm with you, but I think we should just multiply all costs by 2. Therefore, when you put points into Warfare, you can then spend those points on subtrees that cost 2, 3, and 4 (instead of 1, 1.5 and 2). I figure we'd also double the points we'd get; this would just be to avoid spending 1.5 points on some trees.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]