Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive Relationship
I doubt that people will be for this as a sweet leaf replacement so this idea is mainly advocating for an accessory slot instead.

Most bosses have this unique idea tied to their skills that players can access, mirror rampaging fire retaliation ect, but as it stands abusive lover does not exist anywhere in any accessible fashion, instead you have sweet leaf which gives a rather pitiful charm if the enemy is brazen enough to get in close range and sit there which is unoptimal to say the least.

It'd be kinda cool if there were a change to that, or an accessory that granted the skill abusive lover, but not charm, make it where it offers the stepping stones to a build so it can't be easily abused but also opens an avenue for a more interesting character build design.

We have a counter to charm which is also an accessory, the stone heart, as it stands people don't run that and that might make it a worthwhile item, or not, point is I'd like to see Abusive Lover exist in player form.
Perhaps a potential idea for the Rose Whip which has traditionally been dropped by exclusively Alruane? Although it is in the drop pool for chests/cores, she drops it exclusively like the spectre knight's Spectre Sword. So I could see Abusive Relationship being added to it.

I could ALSO see Lilu's Nightshade passive being removed in favor of Abusive Relationship, as Nightshade already exists on Orbello and kind of overlaps on their synergy together, it also gives Lilu a -LOT-more viability, like A LOOOOT.

I'd be happy if both of these somehow made it in.
Definitely would like to see it added to the chest enchant. Nobody runs it as it is, this would probably make it a bit more viable as well.
[Image: unknown.png]