Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stare blankly..[v2.27]
[Image: 2c2af4caaae6533fef6bd871202102d0.png]

When you join a battle, there is a chance a turn bug comes into play. This means, whoever turn it was they join on, even if they end the turn, they're on a timer. This time resumes until it runs out. When it runs out...
[Image: 67fce0652a67cbdf4f8ed7f639e3d26f.png]

And ends the person turn. If it's a new round and this happens before the person gets a chance to use their turn, it will force them to skip and the bug will move to the current mobs turn (Player or youkai) and repeat..

This cycle will resume until only one person remains or if the person who's turn its affecting is removed from the battle completely.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
That happens often when someone enters combat when another used Momentum. I.E, I join a guy who did move for 3M, and has 4M left. And also whenever you join a fight but the spawn positions are occupied.

The game drools a bit to process who's turn is what.

I think you can fix one of the two by making the joining players spawn on the border of the combat map, like Black Beasts do when they come in as reinforcements.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Can you give me more detailed steps to reproduce this?
The most detailed steps I have are to have two people fight one another, have another join and see where they spawn (if they do) and then have more join (while the first or second is still on the spawn) - all being done right, when someone moves off the spawn, the turn bug may come into effect.

While I don't think it's consistent, I've only ever seen the turn bug occur in circumstances where someone has covered the spawn of someone, disallowing their presence on the battle for a little.

This might say that the bug can be fixed by making it so standing on a specific spot on the battlefield DOESN'T put joining combatants in the void until you move, but it has never been a bug I've seen someone produce consistently.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity