Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Fourth Class for Duelist
So far, we have two Eastern-inspired classes, and Firebird can be regarded as either Eastern or Western, but we have yet to receive one class that revolves around Longswords or Western Style weapons.

I think we need atleast one more to help go in the inbetween. I'd call this a Swordmaster or a Blademaster.

This class would be very much centric around Western styles of Combat, mostly European Swords. Techniques that a European Bladesman would use, and duel by. Hybridize between Fencing and around using a broadsword and such, maybe the shield also coming into play. Not exactly tanky as soldier, but like, aggressive with your sword more. Making it more... you know. Better with those types of blade and effective as say, a Kensei.

I'd imagine this technique would be something akin to the Beldam Knights style of fighting or the Imperial Guard or something. I mean, I'd imagine the Church Knights n all would use that.
Ingame, I am:

Matilda Perugia - A Karatynn.

WHAT IS A COFFEECCUBUS?

A type of "ccubus" that is a form of a succubus, but instead of feeding off of sexual energy, she feeds off of Coffee. She also is a morning person, so always expect your coffee to be made, with breakfast and your coffee pot being stolen or molested.