Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Summoner] Auto Summon
With the recentish change to Bonder making Shared Pain a main class skill, I feel like Bonder could use an extra tool or two to throw a bone towards encouraging people to fight alongside their youkai.

Could Auto-Summon be moved to it's base class summoner or alternatively give Bonder a skill of it's own that does effectively the same thing but only summons the first bonded youkai in your list? Bonder in it's current state hardly encourages summoning your youkai outside of cases like abusing Drowned Woman for damage reduction which has been trimmed down a bit in recent times with the main class changes to Shared Pain and other sources of DR.

I realize this could lead to some Fight as One and Synchro Summon round 0 shenanigans but there could be adjustments to make it more bearable if it becomes an issue.
[-] The following 5 users Like Miller's post:
  • Autumn, FatherCrixius, K Peculier, Lewdcifer, Perdition
I don't actually think fight as one and synchro summon will be too much of an issue at round 0, staying nearby your youkai usually calls for some AoE shenanigans as far as Fight As One is concerned.

Auto Summon could probably be a Summoner base class skill for sure, its not unlike it doesn't fit and serves to ease the pressure at round 0 for non-GS summoners, but as a slight worry, I cannot forsee fast summoners taking it still, as with skip disabled round 0 that spells insta-double turn for them anyways.
[-] The following 2 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Lewdcifer, Miller
I support this. I don't think there'll be any issues if Auto Summon becomes a base Summoner skill.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewdcifer's post:
  • Miller
If possible, I'd like that to be done too. Sounds alright to me. Here's an idea. Why not make Grand Summoner summon an additional Youkai alongside the one from Summoner? This way it gives the 'Grand' vibe to the class. Imagine summoning two instead of one?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(07-10-2020, 04:26 AM)Snake Wrote: If possible, I'd like that to be done too. Sounds alright to me. Here's an idea. Why not make Grand Summoner summon an additional Youkai alongside the one from Summoner? This way it gives the 'Grand' vibe to the class. Imagine summoning two instead of one?

Main Class only that bad boy and you got yourself a deal.
I mean, assuming the requested Summoner version of "Auto Summon" will be a Main Class-only itself, no need for that(?).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]