Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Bot [Donation / Patreon suggestion]
I think it would be interesting to have a bot that automatically fishes for you. Either through a tick-based system where it generates a small batch of fish over 2 to 4 ticks, or have a system where you need to give the bot fishing bait before it can fish.

If the former is done, it would just generate random small to large fish in the bots inventory. It must be collected before it can fish again.

If the latter is done, it is required to have some form of fishing bait in the bots inventory to fish at all. Giving it around a 75% chance to catch any fish would make it worthwhile, but also using the bot itself has some form of risk to it. Each attempt could be set at around 20 seconds each time if done this way. Giving it a limit of 100 bait to the bots would be suggested.

(I do realize there is a suggestion board for donation items, but I would like opinions on this.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GenixSS113's post:
  • Tamaki-Kun
Should probably have a way to fuel it by investing stamina or something, just to not make that so free. Otherwise I'd like the same but for plants.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]