Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
where's my HAND(chapter 2)
the sequel to where's my HAND.  When attacking or sub attacking, you can get an extra shot or two off with akimbo, but parting shot, for some reason, will not allow such freedom.  I'd kinda like to see that change.
"when you use Attack or Sub-Attack"

Same as before, intentional. If it was changed for parting shot it would have to change for everything else. You're trading off your rapid attacks for techniques intentionally.

That said, Parting shot is limited to a max of one shot per tile so it wouldn't really change anything there. Would just have to make sure it properly does negative damage if its a singleshot that follows up a multishot.
I'm not arguing that it's intentional or not, eenkogneeto. I'm suggesting it sucks.

It also most certainly would change something. Multiple handguns are restricted to two or three shots maximum, and when parting shot is Spirited, you move 4 tiles. There's a large number of handguns that are unable, currently, to fire for every step of parting shot- especially if you don't use Extended Grip.

Also, negative damage? I think you don't understand guns. Akimbo shots are always the weapon's exact power stat, not SWA based, so any damage done by a singleshot akimbo hit(BoNR only as of now) would be the same damage you'd see coming from it in a regular volley.

And, what's most important here- Akimbo has never been about pure damage, it's about the extra crit proc. That small change is enough to make Parting Shot a regular part of the Akimbo Gunner's arsenal, instead of being 'the tool you bring out when you have to fight a geist user'.
This thread would be on bug reports if it was unintentional, it's suggesting the change.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like FatherCrixius's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire, Miller