Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Nobler Axe Potential
This one is a pretty simple one. Noble Axe is an Axe that gets its power mainly from attacking enemies from the front.

So I thought up a potential, real simple one. Since the only genuine flaw I can point out with it would be how you're pretty much forced to head right into Eviter or Stalemate territory.

So! I suggest! The following! A potential... yes...

What would this potential do? Simple.

Quote:
Noble Crasher - 3m, 10 FP, 1 Range, 2 Turn CD
You value honor over all else. A fair joust, if you would. That means you like it when it's just you and the target, facing each other in such combat.

Actively using this skill turns the target to face you and lowers their parry effectiveness by 15% against you until your next turn. You also gain an additional UL Damage on your next basic attack dealt to the front of an enemy.

This skill cannot be used if an ally is within one range of you or the target.

I believe this would give it a little push upwards, while not making it absurdly imbalanced or a spammable skill. Especially since it's a 3m move. Since as it stands now, Noble Axes aren't commonly used since even if you can get some good numbers on them, there's just better and the effect given isn't enough when you account for having to blatantly run into parries which is an overall net loss.

Be sure to tell me what you nerds think. Thanks.
[-] The following 3 users Like HexGirlBestGirl's post:
  • Akame, K Peculier, WaifuApple
Advanced Gate Crasher. Not opposed.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
HONOR IS EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME. Good buff.
[Image: tenor.gif]