Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[v.2.31b] Hardened Volcano Eruption
Volcanic Enchantment. It states as such.

[Image: TMmo2j7.png]

It has two things going on right now. The first, i'm unsure if it's unintended or not. But Volcanic's damage seems to be ignoring DR, which means that the damage is assured through all Phys DR and Mag DR but not through things like Guard or Fire Resist. Wording says nothing about that but might be the 'bonus damage' part. No idea. Regardless.

The more important bug here is that currently the enchantment does Physical Damage rather than Magical Damage as it says it should be. Considering it ignores DR though, the only immediate issue I can think with this would be with Bloody Palms applying Claret to everyone in 5 Range rather than Hunted.

That's all.
Seen this abused more and more as the days pass on. Bump.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K Peculier's post:
  • HexGirlBestGirl
Things that say "unresistable" are generally intended to ignore DR like that as far as we know, but I do think the term can be misleading. The physical damage part is still a bug though.

I'd honestly suggest rephrasing "unresistable" to "protection ignoring" if it's possible.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-26-2020, 12:01 AM)Fern Wrote: Things that say "unresistable" are generally intended to ignore DR like that as far as we know, but I do think the term can be misleading. The physical damage part is still a bug though.

I'd honestly suggest rephrasing "unresistable" to "protection ignoring" if it's possible.
Strongly agree with this. Also volcanic is a bit too good now
This has been corrected.