Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FaceIcon Selector
Remembering the names of your faceicons and which weird facial expression it's linked to is a hassle, and it gets harder for every emote you put in the .dmi, so I figured that I'd suggest a feature that has already been implemented on somewhere else. If you ever come across this autistic Russian spyware glorified chat client under the guise of a lawyer sim called Ace Attorney Online, you know what I'm talking about. Below's an example of how it'd probably look.

[Image: unknown.png]

Simply put, you choose your faceicon state from the assortment of mini faceicons called 'buttons', sectioned into multiple pages if you have way too many more than it fits the page, which you can navigate between using the last and next buttons. The chosen faceicon will then either light up, or dim, to indicate which one you chose. Although I said 'it's been implemented on somewhere else', I can't say I have any idea if it'll translate well to BYOND code, and I'd hope it does.
[-] The following 7 users Like Putit's post:
  • Akame, Aqua, Boomkiller, K Peculier, Miller, Senna, Shujin
I can see this being more helpful for when I tend to get forget what faceicon is what.
Ah yes Ace Attorney online style of picking icons, I too can see this being helpful really.
Good ol' AO.

I would love this personally, if it's able to!
This would be some really good quality of life change. I won't need to open my DMI every time I'm looking for a FI lol
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Alright.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • K Peculier