Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dark Cinders
With the addition of the new damage type hellfire, I think it'd be more fitting for void energy to convert fire damage from cinders into hellfire. The skill Charred Void also describes it as "fire tainted by darkness", which I suppose fits a hellfire theme? Instead of the damage being purely darkness.

Mechanically, it always felt useless knowing you were switching from fire, a high resisted element, to darkness, another high resisted element, especially when you're wasting multiple void energies to create dark cinders.

I think it'd be also pretty cool if dark cinders got a 25% dark ATK boost atop the 25% fire ATK to really show the duality of the fire and darkness, but I understand if people are hesitant to Make Cinders Great Again, so I'm not going to push this idea, merely throwing it out there!
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Akame's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, K Peculier, Perdition
I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up, at the very least dark cinders being hellfire damage is the most fitting for them I feel, it also creates a purpose for dark cinders to exist other than 'these are cinders you resist with dark resistance instead'
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Akame
It'd be cool if dark cinders were either hellfire damage or had some sort of mixed scaling from dark atk and fire atk so they're stronger cinder tiles than what they'd ordinarily be. For the effort you have to go through to make dark cinders it's quite disappointing with what the result is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perdition's post:
  • Akame
Yeah, that'd be nice for Dark Cinders to inflict Hellfire damage. It's something you would expect anyway, but before this didn't really exist.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Akame
Please make Charred Void produce Hellfire cinders. Ever since cinders got nerfed in how they scale off Fire Atk, it's hardly a threat anymore.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
[-] The following 2 users Like Stenzio's post:
  • Akame, Snake