Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Black Falcon Sub-Event] Rise of Zero
[Image: s2FpfbQ.png]
EVENT

Hearsay speaks of a panicked, young girl seen escaping from masked men dressed in black in Alstalsia's wilderness. Said to have yellow eyes and white hair, travelers often claim that they witness her when they least expect it, and it is almost always in the middle of her escape. However, most of them seem to mind their own business and avoid getting involved in such things.

"I only want to keep my family safe. I feel sorry for that girl and whatever situation she might be in - but I'm not going to risk my head, I'm afraid."

"I wish I could have helped her... but those guys... they looked so strong."

"What if those guys are bandits? What if you can get all the treasure they've gathered, assuming they ARE bandits?"

"I know you want to be a hero, but you need to be smart too. Don't sink your feet in shady waters."

"D'htran Midarma, my friend. If you do feel interest in investigating the matter, either due to a sense of morality or curiosity, make sure you are ready to deal with whatever may come."

Anyone that looked further into the matter would hear that this frequently happens near some kind of settlement in the Alstalsia wilderness. It may be possible to check it out for whatever reason you may have... if you're ready for what might be there, that is.

[Image: CPFrDDR.png]

"... Be very, very careful indeed."

OOC INFORMATION

This is the first of the Black Falcon Sub-Event line. If you want to know more, click this thread.

The date for this event is Friday (November 6th) at 7PM EST. If you want to participate, you must sign-up by pinging me (Fern#5298) in the SL2 Discord's #events-discussion channel! I'll be adding people to the list in the order they pinged me. You will be transferred to a new server and channel relevant to the event you signed up for, once you're signed up.

MAX PLAYER SIGN-UPS: 8 (8/8 FILLED)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Fern's post:
  • K Peculier, Maksimum_Fire, Miller

Messages In This Thread
[Black Falcon Sub-Event] Rise of Zero - by Fern - 11-01-2020, 06:53 AM