Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.34c] Electricity is out.
Description of bug: Certain lighting fixtures in furniture will not turn back on after being left clicked. Even when the only person in the home is the house owner, or someone with build permissions. 

So far the confirmed pieces of furniture are as follows: Tall Lamp, Table Lamp, Mounted Wall Lamp. 

How to replicate: 

Put Light Fixture in house.
2. Turn them on and off a few times.
3. After server reboots, or at random they will no longer produce light sources. Or be capable of being turned on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Balor's post:
  • Akame
Do you have a specific house that has this issue? Does it persist through multiple reboots?
I've had it happen in two houses so far. One in Dormeho, the first south of the Asagorian bank, and the second in Tannis. Straight south from the stairs.

It has persisted through multiple reboots. And I have several table lamps that no longer produce light in my inventory. At least two.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I am also joining this to state that placing new lights inside the house that have this bug WILL work- But old lights even when picked up and replaced still does not work.

Edit: It has persisted for a long while now, through multiple reboots and whatnot. When the light settings for a home have been edited the lights from Lamps previously placed will not work.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
Can I get a key and slot for the characters with the bugged items please?
(11-21-2020, 07:38 PM)Neus Wrote: Can I get a key and slot for the characters with the bugged items please?

Apologies for the late reply! The Byond key/slot is SSJKamui.slot1

Ill put the bugged light fixtures in my inventory so you can test them out if you need too!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]