Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Youkai] Slow Crow/Firefox
As of the last update, all youkai move at the end of the turn order, this can cause issues with both specifically Snow Crow and Firefox, as the ice tiles/cinders they drop last merely 1 round and thus will expire immediately after their turns.

This doesn't allow anyone to even be thwarted by their effects, let alone an ally take advantage of them, can both of these be upped to a 2 round duration so they have a use again? Their use before was only if they were faster than their opponent which they often were.
[-] The following 4 users Like Autumn's post:
  • K Peculier, Noxid, Perdition, Snake
Sounds fair, and their effects are quite underwhelming anyway. I'd personally go for a higher duration just because all they do is 'lol spawn ice lol spawn fire when walking' and nothing else.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm bumping this because Snow Crow and Firefox's passives are still practically useless without skip being up or with the summoner utilizing them with tile duration extending effects.
It might be a good idea to compile a whole list of youkai that are terribly outdated.

There are serval ones, that could need a little lift up and modernized, those two are certainly some top-class candidates for that as their whole kit is basically useless at the moment.
I wonder if that can be done on this thread. But first we'd need Dev's attention.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
2 rounds it is.