Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from Roleplay?
First, I was about to go to your house to torch it if I heard that word one more time, then I realized it was well-weaved into an optical hypnotic illusion that afflicts cerebral waves in a neutralizing way by afflicting the M spot, E spot, M spot again, then back to the E spot, and such soothed my crippling hatred for it so you're spared. Now moving on!

I don't care about post length, if I get in the right mood I can write a lot, or if not and I'm in a more casual situation, merely write two or three lines and solely revolve around 'sayplaying', which only utilizes emote to describe actions, not every line of dialogue and how sensually my lips move.

I care about quality and the other person's willingness to engage. I also care about grammar on its bare minimum acceptable ways, because I'm a 'forasteiro' of English. Yes! It's no news I'm a Brazilian. And I had to spend seven-minus years interacting and reading about English to properly learn it, just to see other people being sloppy with their native language, or worse than me?
People who have to omit-correct too much often will feel like they're testing my infinite patience, because for me it shows their lack of basic respect for the scenario they're in due to carelessness while typing. Typing fast doesn't matter if your outcome's going to come out crappy and in need of corrections.

The genres I like are well, any as long as it's not romance or sappy shit that makes me vomit while sneezing simultaneously, anything and everything, from casual and happy to mature and dark! Though I'm a bigger fan of hype, anime moments and raw shounen thanks to some people showing those off done right, like Vaxel and Ignatius for examples, Kyro too has shown some brawn. Back in MR days even Pinny, Bready, Fern and Lonestar have shown those moments and every single one of these people made me figuratively moist. I treasure these past days so much.
These moments where the whole world is against you, you're aware you're just a single, disposable unit, but you got to make a difference no matter the cost. For your friends and your future! Even if you lose or die, you'll leave a mark. Be it a damage, or an ideal for others to follow in another attempt. There's nothing else in stories that makes my pp upper.

Anyway! Development for me is something that I also surprisingly prioritize but rarely have the chance to do because in the middle of any roleplay I feel like the char I have on the moment is not worth to be developed compared to another. Just a personal issue, but I NEVER had the chance to get a character properly developed thanks to alting, atleast in SL2, it kind of sucks how this is a boon and a curse simultaneously. Good access to be more than one person, bad because you lose focus as fast as a candle in the midst of a windy storm.
Thankfully! All it took for me to backhand this, was to get a prolonged break from the game, and start anew with another character who I'll try to devote my full towards.

Known for? Ehhh... I don't really care much about my own fame, but I should. Lately the game's been all about cliques and famous people gathering some 'worthy chosen ones' under their wing and hosting events solely for them. Maybe if I was more famous or desirable they'd take me too. But again, it's my lack of care that made this situation unlikely so shrug. It's just a game, there's no need to think too deep into it, lest it will just make it stressful or too 'mechanical' to think about.
And by default, I believe being so long and consistent in the game has given me a name by myself. Good ol' 'Kuan/Koonie' who's a funny meme or monke that everybody loves, who sometimes makes sense while fooling around or definitely makes sense when serious.

Ultimately, and tl;dr, I'm a simple person of low scrutiny who likes hype, action and situations of IC stress and fear where you have to prove your mettle. This is why I'm so into ideas of making Sigrogana in general a more dangerous place, or wars happening between the countries or between Sigrogana and a major villain.
We have too much slice of life and rules against harm to prevent griefing. Sadly this only overall makes the game static... And hell, I've been at this static for five-plus years now. Kinda cringe to live in a perfect world full of unicorns, rainbows and cellsvich shittalking, bro.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Snake's post:
  • Deja Vu, Jupiter_Storm, Noxid, Shujin

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from Roleplay? - by Snake - 11-18-2020, 09:43 PM