Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Observing a battlemap
this has been an issue for a while now, to the point that I am surprised this still exists.

Can observers by pressing "Crtl+arrow keys" or something move the "point of view" from the center? This would make it possible to join castle Donut maps and also helps with custom maps that you just want to observe.
This is already in the game as far as I know.
It is already in the game, the issue is more so that it won't let you join people in the Castle dungeon battle map that has a square in the middle even if you try to control the camera. It just gives you a mostly black screen where you can't see units.

It would also help with custom battlefields that could bump into the same issue by virtue of having a similar structure to the Castle dungeon battle map with the square in its center.

Long story short, you can't join people if there's dense objects in the center of the screen when you're spectating because the camera gets wack with the visuals.

If you need to see it in action for yourself, just spectate a fight that's in the Castle dungeon battle map that has a square in the middle. Not the one with the Range Runes, the one with a square structure in the center.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • Shujin
I see. I've made some adjustments that might help.