Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Battle Field Music
Can we have Custom Battlefields use the music from the house it is in, should it have a fun-o-gram in it, or we be allowed to set 'battle music' should any fights break out around that specific custom battlefield? A house can have a certain nice ambiance, but if a fight breaks out I'd like to not have a battle with someone over who's marching band plays a theme because if you have a brawl in a graveyard, it should have some really fucking eerie combat music.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4569#p4569 Wrote:Rendar » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm[/url]"]Can we have Custom Battlefields use the music from the house it is in, should it have a fun-o-gram in it, or we be allowed to set 'battle music' should any fights break out around that specific custom battlefield? A house can have a certain nice ambiance, but if a fight breaks out I'd like to not have a battle with someone over who's marching band plays a theme because if you have a brawl in a graveyard, it should have some really fucking eerie combat music.

I'd be okay if it had a function to alternate between Marching Bands or Ambient theme (that you set yourself apart from the floor's theme as well), mostly because of times when music can really change the tide of things.

Ambience - Good for ambience, of course.

Battle Ambience - Usually in games, battles can really change the up tempo of the situation, regardless of where you are or what.

Player themes - This is a big one, especially in the case of "a challenger approaches" (someone enters mid-battle) kind of thing can really shift the tide depending on who bumps into the fight.

It's really entirely situational, and that's why I think if anything, there should be options, for starting with the floor / floor battle theme, and allowing people who join later to have their themes play to change the tide of things. But if this becomes an option of anything, it should be a function of the custom battle map.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!