Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Draft - Reorganized & Updated Rules
(11-29-2020, 11:17 PM)Neus Wrote: https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php/Game_Rules

As mentioned, I've been working on reorganizing and updating the existing rules. Above is my first draft of it, including the conflict rules. If you'd like to offer feedback, you are welcome to. In particular, I'm interested in knowing if;

1 - Did I miss something that should be in the rules?
2 - Do you feel that Dyst's fleeing rules are still necessary with the addition of scene locking and the conflict rules, or can those be retired?

Thank you.

You should always try to be in-character.
It is generally discouraged to have your character be in an 'OOC' state, where you are in-game but your character is not 'actually there'. While it is fine to an extent, you must observe the following if you do so:

[*]Characters which have taken antagonistic actions recently and may be facing retribution (IE, arrest, bounty hunting) cannot be in an 'OOC' state.

Regarding this rule, since this may be a concern for anyone playing an antagonistic force of some nature, how long would be considered 'recent'?

IE: BBG attacks people in broad daylight and then a month later, he runs off to get something quickly done mechanically despite being wanted.

This is a bit of an extreme example, but most trying to play up an antagonistic figure while relying on in-game mechanics would have to go OOC at some point to get things settled or prepared in case something gets nerfed or buffed among other potential changes to the game itself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • TorientalVortX

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Draft - Reorganized & Updated Rules - by Miller - 11-30-2020, 12:15 AM