Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow people to treat multiple patients at once.
This is a simple suggestion : remove the limit of 1 patient at once. It is more annoying than anything else.

I spent half of my mental points trying to find out what was wrong with someone, I can't decide 'someone else can heal that guy' and go for another one easier to diagnose.

"Oh? That patient need pure water/parasite removal kit? I don't have that, let me treat someone el- ah right, I'm assigned to that person and can't heal anyone else."
That second part is what is annoying, if you don't have the items needed to heal that patient, well you can't just go heal another patient that you do have the items for.
You also can't just diagnose everyone and let someone else heal them, because as soon as you try to diagnose someone, you're assigned to them and can't help anyone else.

Removing the patient limit would allow for players to heal more people even if they don't have the item needed to treat that person, and without waiting a random amount of time to be unassigned (Because I don't know what count as unassigned).
I believe that's a wrong approach. A way to 'cancel' is better than multiple treatment. Because otherwise, other players will be unable to treat this same patient. (Unless I'm wrong and all patients are instanced? In which then, that idea seems fine enough and has my support.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 12:23 AM)Snake Wrote: I believe that's a wrong approach. A way to 'cancel' is better than multiple treatment. Because otherwise, other players will be unable to treat this same patient. (Unless I'm wrong and all patients are instanced? In which then, that idea seems fine enough and has my support.)
They are not instanced, but one player can do the diagnosis and another can treat them.
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with Kunai at this point, a way to cancel would be a better approach all things considered. Multiple treating would just take up Clinic diagnosis for other people that use the Clinic to finish levelling their characters. Diagnosis isn't set by difficulty as far as I'm aware.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]