Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Law's End Set Piece] Waterway under the crypt
Applicable BYOND Key - Sp0909
Character Name - Jin Kano
Request Type - Establishing a set piece in a preestablished town.
Request Details -  I wish for a concept to be approved officially, underneath the graveyard's crypts, deep down underground are waterways that run underneath Law's End, these tunnels provide an essential resource (Water) to all of Law's End, given the couple of pubs available in Law's End the water has to come from somewhere. The details of this waterway will be below.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - We've had this waterway for a little while now, we didn't expand on its concept until some time this year, given the popularity of bars in Law's End it only makes sense.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Roleplay in the graveyard has been present since dark claw days up to 5 years ago, when Bloeden was around causing mischief, he would eventually transfer caretaking to Jin Kano, a necromancer at his service, that is why I am making the request today. The Graveyard itself is a well established piece in Law's End and (most) people are aware of its presence and history.

Here is a copy and paste from our Discord for Law's End shenanigans, about the waterways themselves.

Quote:[b][The Waterways][/b]

Located underneath the cemetery's first crypt are the waterways in which it was founded on, sprawling tunnels that connect throughout all of the town seemingly, chances are if there is running water anywhere in Law's End it would come from here given the abundance of clean water that is cycled through mysteriously. These tunnels likely served as an underground network for the town at one point.

These tunnels are free to connect to for any Law's End establishment, the rushing water and narrow passageways make it very difficult to traverse through towards the center located underneath the Cemetery, though the central area is home to the Unchained Brotherhood, so it is likely best not to interfere with that area beyond just travelling from place to place.

Given how old the waterways are, they likely predate the cemetery itself, and were likely established before Gold's dreaded curse even occurred.

The unchained brotherhood refers to one of the current Law's End gangs and they have no control over the waterways themselves, they merely reside down there and use it as a base of operations.

My idea is they were established before Law's End was even above the sands if that is allowed, whether it was used for some other purpose or for if Law's End was built on the remains of another town wouldn't matter as much.
I don't have much to say on this. I think it follows that while the surface is mostly desert, there's probably still caverns with water underneath all that sand, to where a waterway would make sense.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Slydria's post:
  • Autumn, Sawrock, Snake