Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vandalism Trait
Just a random idea. But could we get two new Traits that allow us to use paint to grafitti places? It'd be cool for some RP, as well as gaining EXP or granting EXP for other people. This would also add to Guard RP, for there would be things to do

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vandalism
Cannot be picked with Anti-Vandalism.
You've always been someone who's hard to express themselves through words, so you do it through artistic paintings in walls, anywhere, anytime. Allows you to use Paint to grafitti dense wall tiles that are not Water surfaces. (Having this trait will both prevent you from removing grafitti you made, and gaining experience from repairing damage, filling holes, etc. Instead, if you interact with any damage you did not create it will elate you, restoring some Mental Stamina).

This consumes 10 Mental Stamina and grants 4% TnL EXP.

Slob
Requires Vandalism.
You're hateful/careless about prim and proper places, and tend to leave a lot of lingering damage around. Allows you to create battle scars (from Black Beasts) when you use dig twice on the same spot, or when you win a Serious combat outside of a Black Door (Creates five Battle Scars at random spots within 3 tiles around the battle indicator).

This consumes 15 Physical Stamina and grants 4% TnL EXP, for the digging version only.

Anti-Vandalism
Cannot be picked with Vandalism.
You absolutely hate the disrespectful brats who keep messing up with other people's property. Grants you the ability to remove any grafitti (similar to repairing damage from Black Beasts; Traits that affect cleaning will also interact with this) by interacting with it, and spending some Murai for the required miscellaneous materials.

Community Service
Requires Anti-Vandalism.
There's nothing better than seeing other people joining your cause. Teamwork makes the dream work! If you are repairing damage and another person joins you (or vice-versa), the EXP bonus is multiplied by 25% per person repairing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Snake's post:
  • Akame, Autumn, FatherCrixius, Fern, Shujin, Turadis
I would love literally any trait that impacts rp. Character traits, detriments etcetera like this would be a genuinely good addition.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
I dunno as a guard player I kind of have to disagree with everything this thread represents, I mean to be required to pick up traits to clean up after you hooligans would be nightmarish to my build, -10/10 I can't support this thread

Except JK, this is probably fine to have in some fashion.