Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am once again asking for a toggle
So I said this for SS, it was argued with the fact that chaotic shifting shouldn't be toggled for the sake of how dangerous the art is, fair, new thing.

Can crest empowerments get a toggle for "Crest surge" where you no longer spend crest levels to empower a spell if you choose not to, in this case scenario it's likely someone might not want to spend their 6 hard earned crest levels to instant cast rainstorm, since crest break relies on max crest it would be nice if it were an option without limiting spell usage because you're not quite ready for the buffed rainstorm where it can be one turned
I think that defeats half the class, personally. Planning out building and spending resources like it was meter in a fighting game is a big part of what makes Aquamancer so engaging for me.

But that's just my counterpoint. Others may disagree.
Nope. I don't disagree.

Don't make the class braindead compared to the stock Priest or LB if it can be helped, or else it will become meta in a blink. Like for example the D-word promo in Soldier
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If you read many of the skills you will see that some effects do not "Consume" aquae crest levels, learning when to use these over the ones that do is probably an important bit to understanding the class and I would rather see where it ends up rather than change this immediately.