Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyris Hakan - Request For Special Mount
Applicable BYOND Key - Zookzacoon

Character Name - Cyris Hakan 

Request Type - Ability? I don't really know, but it'd fall under a fluff mount.

Request Details -  A horse with limited magic, mainly levitation, just for some fun hijinks, but maybe something else like being able to breathe fire, not super serious, but something to make interactions a bit more entertaining.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Mostly because it seems fun, and it'd open a new door for character development (Horse arc horse arc)

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Aeromancy could be used to explain why it's floating, if not levitation/flight magic (Which I heard exists, but I'm unsure, if it does, that'd be the reason, not aeromancy, but it's kind of he said she said on this front.), and last I checked, every living being (excluding vampires, they're not alive, per se) Is capable of producing focus, so why would a horse be unable to do the same? Sure it'd take a lot of time to teach a horse how to levitate or fly from it, but it could likely be done.

I can understand why this would be denied, since it's memey and light hearted, but it's just a fun idea I came up with.