Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V2.37] Puddle Blade
Brine Blade doesn't ignore magic armor, causing it to deal pitiful damage to most of anybody with baseline magic armor upgrades.

I wasn't sure on if this was intentional or not, but almost every on-hit in the game does not behave like this, even elemental augment.
Elemental Augment is affected by Magic Armor, but the weapon on hits such as Raijin/Sanjin/Akujin/etc. aren't from what I can tell.

Just putting that out there in case.

(please make elemental augment ignore magic armor too i beg you it's such a detriment AAAAA)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
it seems as though you are right, elemental augment appears to be taking place before the lightning damage of your on-hits, the target in question had 15 res and 9 magic armor, which is typically very low, Brine Blade's damage seems very out of whack here, my lightning ATK and the person who enchanted me's water ATK aren't too far apart.

[Image: 81MQu8o.png]

Either way Brine Blade is dealing considerably less damage than any other on-hit currently.
It was using the target's Water ATK instead of the caster's, this may be why. Since that's just been corrected I'll leave this alone for now.