Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v 2.37 Conversion Glove charges
Currently, if you use conversion gloves and take lightning damage while you have any level of Charge Weapon active with 1 duration left, when the round changes you will be left with nothing when this shouldn't be the case any way you cut.

For example, let's say you have LV 3 Charge Weapon with 1 duration left. You end your turn. Charge Weapon would expire logically, the round would change, and then your shock collar goes off, which should trigger Conversion gloves, and put you back at LV1 charge weapon. This is currently not the case, however. Your shock collar will trigger, but you still won't gain any Charge Weapon LV if you end a round with a 1 duration Charge Weapon LV prior. This isn't an issue with any duration above 1. If I end at a LV with 2 duration, the round will change and it'll properly grant me another LV from conversion gloves, or it'll simply stay at 3 if already maxed out.
(01-01-2021, 02:04 AM)Perdition Wrote: Currently, if you use conversion gloves and take lightning damage while you have any level of Charge Weapon active with 1 duration left, when the round changes you will be left with nothing when this shouldn't be the case any way you cut.

For example, let's say you have LV 3 Charge Weapon with 1 duration left. You end your turn. Charge Weapon would expire logically, the round would change, and then your shock collar goes off, which should trigger Conversion gloves, and put you back at LV1 charge weapon. This is currently not the case, however. Your shock collar will trigger, but you still won't gain any Charge Weapon LV if you end a round with a 1 duration Charge Weapon LV prior. This isn't an issue with any duration above 1. If I end at a LV with 2 duration, the round will change and it'll properly grant me another LV from conversion gloves, or it'll simply stay at 3 if already maxed out. 
 considering how much item investiture goes into this,  honestly it should increase the duration of any active charge's instead.
This isn't really a bug. It's just how it works currently. However, I will adjust it to where it will prolong the duration when triggered.
[-] The following 3 users Like Neus's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, Snake