Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Shade Shades
I think the dummies used for Create Shade are a little offputting at times, they're not like Wraithguard's noodle-y mess but they could still be a little bit better in my opinion.

If possible, could we see the Shades spawned by Create Shade instead take the player's image and make it slightly transparent for all 4 of the shades to spawn? This would make it closer to what it probably is supposed to convey, and those being clones of yourself.

If they cannot be transparent then just having it call the player's image is fine enough in my opinion.
[-] The following 3 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Sawrock, Snake, SolAndLuna
This'd be cool, really. I'm in support of the idea if it can be at all pulled off.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
That'd be neato, yeah. People usually RP Create Shade as copy images anyways, so it'd fit, generally, and it'd be nice to look at.
I have to say I am fully on board with this, and would love to see it, if it is at all possible.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
If possible, I'd like this to be a Spellthief innate skill like Shapeshifter's Vague Shift, or perhaps some feature for having this skill at LV5. Giving options for the player is nice.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]