Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regalia Raffle Giveaway [Signups until Jan 15]
Depression Cat

Jenevieve#0886

This is awesome~
With the raffle closed out, it's time to announce the winners! I had a total of 48 separate submissions, which was a lot more than I was expecting to be honest, and with only 30 to give away, there were still quite a number of people who'll have to go away without winning anything today I'm afraid. I suppose the chance of winning free stuff is a pretty powerful motivator. Either way, I want to thank everyone for supporting this endeavor.

I will be attempting to be online as much as I can with an LFG up to let people know I'm around to hand out the Patrions owed to them. You'll need to tell me the information you provided me so I can confirm you are in fact one of the winners when you approach me. If I'm not online at the time, feel free to contact me through Discord to set up a good time for both of us.

On a final note, all winners have been assigned an artist, either KitKatarine or Slydria for those of you who might be a tad forgetful. I ask that you don't reach out to them (at least not yet), and that you let them reach out to you. I will be providing them your Discord IDs in order for them to contact you, and this is just to keep them from getting swamped by 15 different requests all at once. If two weeks have passed and you still haven't received your prize, then feel free to reach out to me or your artist at that time to send a reminder. So, a little patience from everyone please. Thank you!

KitKatarine
----------
Anhita
"J"
Trex
r4d6
Curiosity Maximus
Hiazro
Felgrand Tactician
Moose
SLUM LORD
Admiral Graf Spee