Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V2.37] More Watery Issues
Discovered today that Brine Blade has more issues along with Ring of Pearls being wonky now. Rain stormed, Brine Blade now doesn't apply to ranged weapons at all, leading to no damage. Ring of Pearls also worked properly the other day but now only works for the user when rain stormed.
The only issue I found related to this was that it wasn't applying to gun attacks, which I corrected.

You'll also have to be more precise with what you mean by 'worked properly' and 'works', as I ask in the sticky. I don't know the details of every bug, so reports have to be descriptive on what exactly is going wrong (and how it was tested, preferably) for me to be able to fix it.
My bad, I thought I wrote the full thing clarifying what was wrong with Ring of Pearls and only realized now that I didn't (the multiple tests done for Brine Blade not applying to ranged attacks was with gun users + engi robos so it probably was just guns.)

In regards to the Ring of Pearls bug, like other aquamancer support spells it's single target but supposed to be converted to a partywide effect while a Rainstorm is up. On the first two or so days after release, this applied correctly but then afterwards it broke and since then Ring of Pearls no longer casts on the entire party after Call Storm is cast. Just tested this again today and once again it only applied to myself out of a party of 4 mercenaries + 3 robots + 3 other players.

Sorry again for the confusion!
Ring of Pearls is a defensive skill (blue border); Rainstorm only applies to support spells (yellow border).