Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v.2.36 Pet-say from another location showing up in houses
If you use pet-say with a Pet Kit, the messages can pop up for other people in player houses. Seems to happen randomly, so I can't give you a consistent replication on that one. I found out because of OOC pointing it out when I was using it.

The last time this happened was when I was using pet-say in the forest area in front of Cellsvich.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It also appears on the main menu, when you're selecting a save file to load in, sometimes.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Are you sure this is for pet say and not pet emote? There was an issue I just corrected that would make sense for this to be the case with emotes.
It happens with both of them, turns out. In addition to that, pet-emotes show up for other players that are in the title screen with the Sigrogana Legend 2 logo.
[Image: hhwURCc.png]
Is it reproduceable with pet-say though?
Not in a consistent manner from what I've seen for pet-say, Dev. Pet-emote was showing up in the Badlands Arena map earlier today from someone that was in a player house, so the emote variant seems to extend past player houses and the SL2 title screen. Just throwing in more details as they come up in the live server.

Pet-emote is much more frequent when it comes to showing the message to other people not close to your position compared to pet-say, though. I've noticed that in the past few days.

Seems that pet-say showing up for others is much more rare, although it does happen. But if I find a way of getting it to happen as much as pet-emote, I'll bring it up.