Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isabella Tunnin - Noble House & Special Weapon request
Applicable BYOND Key - Luxerion (Not the key the character will be on.)

Character Name - Isabella Tunnin

Request Type - Character History & Special Weapon

Request Details -  House Tunnin - House Tunnin is one of the Major Noble Houses in Alstalsia that is part of the High Council. It's less of a house per se and more of a tribe that lives in the wilderness filled with powerful monsters. I wish for my character to be part of said tribe, from birth to now, as simply a member. No relation to anyone important within the tribe or the holder of Gae Bolg themselves.

Worldcleaver - A two-handed labrys axe with a long shaft that can be used to reach enemies from a few steps away. Decorated with remains of magical beasts from the Darklands, funded with metal crafted by the tribesman from her home, the blade combined gives a gradient lilac to strong purple color with multiple white 'dots' in it, resembling the stars.

The weapon has a magical attritube that it can absorb spent focus from the air (caused by either the user or those around) and store it as power. When charged up, it can be used on the user's command, to deliver a devastating blow while spending the focus stored on the weapon.

Prolonged use of the weapon (years) may change the user's racial or physical traits to match the weapon's cosmic purple color.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've had this idea for a good while since Dev's added the lore of the rest of the houses last year and have gotten a particular interest in House Tunnin for 'breaking the general idea of a Noble House'. I need GM permission to make them part of the House as well as provide details of the weapon so there's no problems in the future.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=2141

For the weapon in particular, due to the vague description that is 'magical monsters' in the Darklands description, it's however stated that they do use monsters remains to make powerful weapons, and I felt like a weapon that uses stored spent focus to deliver a powerful strike not to be that gamebreaking by any means.
I don't have any issues with this. Go ahead.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]