Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominant Subtypes
So. Weapon parts. We have a slew of not-useful ones. Or ones that just don't see use. So lets throw more into the mix that might actually make you choose something that's not just universal Best In Slot.

Namely, lets add some to the mix that apply /SUBTYPES/. This is born from an earlier thought of having Huge Blade convert swords into Greatswords. But we could go further.

A new blade that gives no stats but turns a weapon into a Katana, thus making someone choose between a weapon with more stats (a base katana) or applying the blade to their weapon of choice to make their choice work.

I realize this gets muddy for tomes, seeing as tomes have subtypes without weapon parts, but lets be frank: The tome subtypes are bad and shouldn't be there. They should be converted to weapons of other types and be given the Spell Edge tag (Looking at you, Casterfans, Rose whip and Manic Slasher)

I realize this only /really/ effects swords. But I believe it could lead to some potential fun down the line, as well as future proofing further classes and items. Because who doesn't want a Gigantys that counts as a whip, or a Crystal Blade Greatsword?

It would be /cool/.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kazzy's post:
  • JamOfBoy, Lolzytripd, Sawrock
I personally like this idea, do with that what you will, I'd stop asking for things for about a good 5 months if I got a blade that made stuff katana
Oh if only.

+1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]